7.21.2008

I'd like to introduce my friend John Gibbs who is a Mid-term Missionary heading out to Japan later this month. I met with John last week and found his sincere passion for Christ encouraging. I've offered to pray and support John financially in his endeavor, and if you would like to do the same, please visit John's site at: http://worldventure.com/Missionaries/Missionary-Directory/Missionary/Gibbs_John.html. John is a missionary for WorldVenture and more information can be found about this organization at: www.worldventure.com.

I think what makes John a unique missionary is that his calling came long ago when he began teaching himself Japanese in high school! John eventually studied overseas in Japan during college and is a graduate of Stanford University. John is also a member of Abundant Life Christian Fellowship (www.alcf.net).

Please join me in prayer for John's safe travel and success in his mission to Japan! God bless you John!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment